Digital Credits (CURRENCY:DGCS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One Digital Credits coin can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Digital Credits has traded up 3% against the dollar. Digital Credits has a market cap of $2,762.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Digital Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008312 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00002128 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00262255 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.99 or 0.01781958 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.12 or 0.00222777 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027875 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Digital Credits Profile
Digital Credits’ total supply is 201,284,316 coins and its circulating supply is 5,826,388 coins. Digital Credits’ official Twitter account is @dcreditstwit. The official website for Digital Credits is dcredits.com.
Buying and Selling Digital Credits
Digital Credits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Credits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digital Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.