Hero (CURRENCY:HERO) traded up 11.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One Hero token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0256 or 0.00000654 BTC on major exchanges. Hero has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $30.00 worth of Hero was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Hero has traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008338 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027436 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00002138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00260626 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.39 or 0.01787707 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00224103 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027788 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Hero was first traded on March 8th, 2018. Hero’s total supply is 14,765,425 tokens. The official website for Hero is herotoken.io. Hero’s official Twitter account is @herotokenio. The Reddit community for Hero is /r/HeroToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hero’s official message board is medium.com/@HeroToken.
Buying and Selling Hero
Hero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.