ImpulseCoin (CURRENCY:IMPS) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. During the last seven days, ImpulseCoin has traded 0.9% higher against the dollar. One ImpulseCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges. ImpulseCoin has a market cap of $21,158.00 and $0.00 worth of ImpulseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00020130 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00022383 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004080 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00032221 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004282 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00002128 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010614 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00131072 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000026 BTC.
ImpulseCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 19th, 2016. ImpulseCoin’s total supply is 20,245,510 coins. ImpulseCoin’s official Twitter account is @impulsecoin. The official website for ImpulseCoin is www.impulsecoin.io.
Buying and Selling ImpulseCoin
ImpulseCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImpulseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ImpulseCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ImpulseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ImpulseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImpulseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.