NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One NobleCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. NobleCoin has a total market cap of $260,753.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.03 or 0.01185778 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00002165 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00021602 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00002453 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009691 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00001097 BTC.
NobleCoin (CRYPTO:NOBL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 7th, 2014. NobleCoin’s total supply is 2,354,319,878 coins. The official website for NobleCoin is www.noblemovement.com. NobleCoin’s official Twitter account is @noblecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NobleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NobleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.