ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded down 26.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Over the last seven days, ParkinGo has traded up 19.6% against the US dollar. One ParkinGo token can currently be bought for about $0.61 or 0.00016895 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. ParkinGo has a market capitalization of $6.99 million and approximately $208.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019742 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00306073 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003334 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 33.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000722 BTC.
ParkinGo is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,419,920 tokens. The official website for ParkinGo is parkingo.io/en.
ParkinGo Token Trading
ParkinGo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkinGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.