USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One USD Coin token can currently be purchased for $1.02 or 0.00028005 BTC on major exchanges including CPDAX, Crex24, Coinsuper and Korbit. USD Coin has a total market cap of $262.04 million and $21.21 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, USD Coin has traded up 0.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.13 or 0.03312594 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00113426 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027550 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00015569 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008082 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000203 BTC.
About USD Coin
USD Coin (CRYPTO:USDC) is a token. Its launch date was May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 258,490,399 tokens and its circulating supply is 258,011,758 tokens. USD Coin’s official website is www.centre.io/usdc. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io. The official message board for USD Coin is medium.com/centre-blog.
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Coinsuper, Korbit, CoinEx, FCoin, Crex24, LATOKEN, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, CPDAX, OKEx, Kucoin and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USD Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USD Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.