Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded up 66.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 17th. Amon has a market cap of $349,598.00 and approximately $2,816.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Amon has traded up 108.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Amon token can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008244 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027122 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00252003 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $63.90 or 0.01727638 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00224425 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027440 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003791 BTC.
Amon Token Profile
Amon was first traded on April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 426,804,857 tokens. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. The official website for Amon is amon.tech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Amon
Amon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Amon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Amon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.