Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded 33.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 17th. One Bitcoin Planet coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular exchanges including Novaexchange and CoinExchange. Bitcoin Planet has a market cap of $5,263.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin Planet has traded 51.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.96 or 0.02171236 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.91 or 0.00459167 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00020109 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00011220 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00023431 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00020088 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008886 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Profile
Bitcoin Planet is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Planet is bitcoin-planet.net. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Trading
Bitcoin Planet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.