Hyper Pay (CURRENCY:HPY) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 17th. Hyper Pay has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $151.00 worth of Hyper Pay was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Hyper Pay has traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Hyper Pay token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000036 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008245 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027181 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00002165 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00250945 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.50 or 0.01722790 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.26 or 0.00224041 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027544 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003789 BTC.
Hyper Pay Profile
Hyper Pay’s total supply is 2,650,000,000 tokens. Hyper Pay’s official message board is weibo.com/u/6358820994?refer_flag=1005050010_&is_hot=1. Hyper Pay’s official Twitter account is @hyperpay_tech and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Hyper Pay is hyperpay.tech.
Buying and Selling Hyper Pay
Hyper Pay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hyper Pay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hyper Pay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hyper Pay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hyper Pay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hyper Pay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.