Kayicoin (CURRENCY:KAYI) traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. One Kayicoin coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Kayicoin has a market cap of $165,885.00 and approximately $133.00 worth of Kayicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Kayicoin has traded up 11.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008249 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027115 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00002171 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00252689 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $63.60 or 0.01719803 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.32 or 0.00225102 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027446 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Kayicoin’s launch date was March 5th, 2017. Kayicoin’s total supply is 284,345,719 coins. The official website for Kayicoin is www.xn--kay-lua.net. The Reddit community for Kayicoin is /r/Kayicoin. Kayicoin’s official Twitter account is @Kayicoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Kayicoin
Kayicoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kayicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kayicoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kayicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kayicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kayicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.