NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. During the last seven days, NULS has traded up 4.3% against the dollar. NULS has a market capitalization of $26.37 million and $10.86 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NULS token can currently be bought for $0.42 or 0.00011416 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, ChaoEX, DragonEX and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008244 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027122 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00252003 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $63.90 or 0.01727638 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00224425 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027440 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003791 BTC.
NULS launched on September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 103,030,171 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,457,770 tokens. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. NULS’s official website is nuls.io. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NULS’s official message board is steemit.com/@nuls.
NULS Token Trading
NULS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Binance, DragonEX, OKEx, Kucoin, Bit-Z, CoinBene and ChaoEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.