SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. In the last week, SingularDTV has traded down 1.2% against the dollar. One SingularDTV token can currently be purchased for $0.0116 or 0.00000316 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Ethfinex and Braziliex. SingularDTV has a market cap of $6.98 million and approximately $396,299.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008290 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027163 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00002167 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00251720 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.70 or 0.01729774 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.34 or 0.00226348 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027511 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003826 BTC.
SingularDTV’s genesis date was October 2nd, 2016. SingularDTV’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. SingularDTV’s official Twitter account is @SingularDTV and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SingularDTV is /r/SingularDTV and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SingularDTV’s official website is singulardtv.com.
Buying and Selling SingularDTV
SingularDTV can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, ChaoEX, Binance, Ethfinex, Braziliex, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Livecoin and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.