bitSilver (CURRENCY:BITSILVER) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. One bitSilver token can now be bought for about $9.50 or 0.00241194 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, bitSilver has traded up 11.7% against the U.S. dollar. bitSilver has a total market cap of $202,296.00 and $0.00 worth of bitSilver was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008167 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025649 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.59 or 0.00268908 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.73 or 0.01669700 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00227217 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025800 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
bitSilver’s genesis date was October 19th, 2015. bitSilver’s total supply is 21,295 tokens. The official message board for bitSilver is bitsharestalk.org. bitSilver’s official Twitter account is @bitshares. The official website for bitSilver is bit.ly/BitShares_SILVER.
Buying and Selling bitSilver
bitSilver can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitSilver directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitSilver should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy bitSilver using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitSilver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitSilver and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.