Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last week, Dent has traded down 3.1% against the dollar. One Dent token can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, Allbit, IDEX and Coinrail. Dent has a market capitalization of $31.94 million and $931,115.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008167 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025649 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.59 or 0.00268908 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $65.73 or 0.01669700 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00227217 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025800 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Dent’s genesis date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,456,475,075 tokens. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, OKEx, IDEX, Bitbns, Lykke Exchange, FCoin, Allbit, Cobinhood, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liquid, WazirX, BitForex, CoinBene, Coinrail, LATOKEN, HitBTC, Kucoin and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.