Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 21st. In the last seven days, Bismuth has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $3.25 million and $0.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bismuth coin can now be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00119401 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Bismuth (BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 16,133,748 coins and its circulating supply is 15,284,615 coins. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bismuth is bismuth.cz/forum. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bismuth is bismuth.cz.
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.