Ignition (CURRENCY:IC) traded 16.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 21st. One Ignition coin can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00003123 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Ignition has a total market capitalization of $126,391.00 and $52.00 worth of Ignition was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Ignition has traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 33.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007308 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00017618 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.09 or 0.00204102 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00016144 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00002071 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 28.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Ignition (CRYPTO:IC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 17th, 2017. Ignition’s total supply is 1,076,534 coins and its circulating supply is 1,021,210 coins. Ignition’s official Twitter account is @ignition_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ignition is www.ignitioncoin.org. The Reddit community for Ignition is /r/ignitioncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ignition Coin Trading
Ignition can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignition directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignition should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ignition using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ignition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.