Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 21st. Opus has a market cap of $370,934.00 and $6.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Opus has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Opus token can now be bought for about $0.0026 or 0.00000067 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025441 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00260853 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.35 or 0.01653253 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00219569 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025729 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Opus’ launch date was July 14th, 2017. Opus’ total supply is 249,308,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,080,549 tokens. The Reddit community for Opus is /r/opusfoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Opus is opus-foundation.org. Opus’ official Twitter account is @opusfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Opus Token Trading
Opus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Opus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.