Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 21st. One Sentinel token can currently be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000033 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC. During the last week, Sentinel has traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar. Sentinel has a market cap of $2.62 million and approximately $21,364.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
SENT is a token. It launched on October 3rd, 2017. Sentinel’s total supply is 1,999,970,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,999,969,999 tokens. The official website for Sentinel is sentinel.co. Sentinel’s official Twitter account is @SentinelGroupio.
Buying and Selling Sentinel
Sentinel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.