Tigercoin (CURRENCY:TGC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 21st. One Tigercoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Tigercoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Tigercoin has a market capitalization of $109,239.00 and $0.00 worth of Tigercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00013568 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00030692 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Tigercoin Coin Profile
Tigercoin (TGC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 6th, 2013. Tigercoin’s total supply is 43,536,800 coins. The official website for Tigercoin is tigercoin.wordpress.com. Tigercoin’s official Twitter account is @TigerCoin.
Tigercoin Coin Trading
Tigercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tigercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tigercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tigercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tigercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.