Mirai (CURRENCY:MRI) traded down 13.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 22nd. Mirai has a market capitalization of $15,940.00 and approximately $2,259.00 worth of Mirai was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Mirai has traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Mirai coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000116 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin and Crex24.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00102994 BTC.
- Blacer Coin (BLCR) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00420768 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00001496 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded 101.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Mirai Coin Profile
Mirai is a coin. Mirai’s total supply is 3,442,977 coins and its circulating supply is 3,432,003 coins. Mirai’s official Twitter account is @CoinMirai. The official website for Mirai is www.mirai.rocks.
Mirai Coin Trading
Mirai can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mirai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mirai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mirai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mirai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mirai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.