Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. One Traceability Chain token can now be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, LBank and FCoin. Over the last week, Traceability Chain has traded 16.6% higher against the US dollar. Traceability Chain has a market capitalization of $627,471.00 and $23,845.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006769 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00104721 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.24 or 0.00281984 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009098 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Traceability Chain Token Profile
Traceability Chain (TAC) is a token. Traceability Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 406,833,763 tokens. Traceability Chain’s official website is tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official Twitter account is @TraceabilityCh1. Traceability Chain’s official message board is blog.tacchain.cn.
Traceability Chain Token Trading
Traceability Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BCEX and FCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traceability Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Traceability Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.