Aricoin (CURRENCY:ARI) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. Aricoin has a market cap of $41,230.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Aricoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aricoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Aricoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 58.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00025898 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 28% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Aricoin Coin Profile
Aricoin (ARI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 30th, 2014. Aricoin’s total supply is 232,432,480 coins. The official website for Aricoin is aricoin.org. Aricoin’s official Twitter account is @AricoinCurrency.
Buying and Selling Aricoin
Aricoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aricoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aricoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aricoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.