Bitdeal (CURRENCY:BDL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Bitdeal has a market capitalization of $83,811.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitdeal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitdeal has traded up 0.5% against the dollar. One Bitdeal coin can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.19 or 0.01252159 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002505 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00020355 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00002236 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00002002 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00010002 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00001149 BTC.
Bitdeal (CRYPTO:BDL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 5th, 2017. Bitdeal’s total supply is 219,596,262 coins and its circulating supply is 175,583,793 coins. Bitdeal’s official Twitter account is @bitdealuk and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitdeal is bitdeal.co.in.
Buying and Selling Bitdeal
Bitdeal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitdeal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitdeal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitdeal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitdeal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitdeal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.