DAEX (CURRENCY:DAX) traded up 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, DAEX has traded 15.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. DAEX has a market capitalization of $1.69 million and $567,214.00 worth of DAEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DAEX token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000114 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Indodax and LBank.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $743.76 or 0.17845054 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00002380 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00030753 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
DAEX (CRYPTO:DAX) is a token. Its genesis date was February 9th, 2018. DAEX’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 354,666,702 tokens. DAEX’s official Twitter account is @daexblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DAEX is www.daex.io.
DAEX Token Trading
DAEX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank and Indodax. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAEX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.