Faceter (CURRENCY:FACE) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. Faceter has a market cap of $689,244.00 and $5,382.00 worth of Faceter was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Faceter coin can currently be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000035 BTC on exchanges including $10.39, $5.60, $50.98 and $7.50. In the last seven days, Faceter has traded 26.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $743.41 or 0.17857509 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00002398 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00030629 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
Faceter is a coin. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2018. Faceter’s total supply is 938,641,610 coins and its circulating supply is 470,623,560 coins. The official message board for Faceter is medium.com/faceter. Faceter’s official website is tokensale.faceter.io. Faceter’s official Twitter account is @FaceterOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Faceter
Faceter can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $24.43, $24.68, $7.50, $50.98, $13.77, $5.60, $18.94, $32.15, $20.33, $10.39 and $33.94. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Faceter directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Faceter should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Faceter using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Faceter Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Faceter and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.