JobsCoin (CURRENCY:JOBS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last seven days, JobsCoin has traded down 12% against the US dollar. One JobsCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. JobsCoin has a total market capitalization of $23,645.00 and $0.00 worth of JobsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004671 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 26.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000029 BTC.
JobsCoin Coin Profile
JobsCoin (JOBS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 5th, 2016. JobsCoin’s total supply is 200,019,300 coins and its circulating supply is 106,019,270 coins. JobsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Jobscoin. The official website for JobsCoin is jobscoin.us.
JobsCoin Coin Trading
JobsCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as JobsCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire JobsCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase JobsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JobsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JobsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.