Libra Credit (CURRENCY:LBA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 23rd. In the last week, Libra Credit has traded 13.8% higher against the dollar. One Libra Credit token can now be bought for approximately $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, Gate.io, Huobi and DDEX. Libra Credit has a total market capitalization of $7.67 million and approximately $1.49 million worth of Libra Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008133 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024217 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00002289 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.81 or 0.00260069 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.23 or 0.01665723 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00242129 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024291 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Libra Credit Token Profile
Libra Credit’s launch date was April 12th, 2018. Libra Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,546,065 tokens. Libra Credit’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The official website for Libra Credit is www.mycred.io. The Reddit community for Libra Credit is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Libra Credit Token Trading
Libra Credit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, UEX, IDEX, Bibox, Bilaxy, DDEX, Gate.io, Kyber Network and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Libra Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Libra Credit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Libra Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Libra Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Libra Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.