ImpulseCoin (CURRENCY:IMPS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 28th. ImpulseCoin has a market cap of $21,158.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ImpulseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ImpulseCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, ImpulseCoin has traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00019209 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00022475 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00016090 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005166 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001894 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00010821 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00122331 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
ImpulseCoin (IMPS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 19th, 2016. ImpulseCoin’s total supply is 20,245,510 coins. The official website for ImpulseCoin is www.impulsecoin.io. ImpulseCoin’s official Twitter account is @impulsecoin.
ImpulseCoin Coin Trading
ImpulseCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImpulseCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ImpulseCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ImpulseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ImpulseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImpulseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.