Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 7th. Over the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. Digitalcoin has a total market cap of $44,888.00 and approximately $68.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digitalcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009411 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin Coin Profile
Digitalcoin (CRYPTO:DGC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 31,914,453 coins. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.