Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for STEP Energy Services (TSE: STEP):
- 3/11/2019 – STEP Energy Services had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$5.50 to C$5.00.
- 3/8/2019 – STEP Energy Services had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a C$2.50 price target on the stock.
- 3/7/2019 – STEP Energy Services had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James from C$7.75 to C$6.00. They now have a “strong-buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/7/2019 – STEP Energy Services had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$5.50 to C$3.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/18/2019 – STEP Energy Services was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
TSE STEP traded up C$0.02 on Thursday, hitting C$1.82. 128,512 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 214,410. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 56.19, a current ratio of 1.69 and a quick ratio of 1.29. STEP Energy Services Ltd has a 52 week low of C$1.65 and a 52 week high of C$12.99. The stock has a market capitalization of $119.36 million and a PE ratio of -3.01.
STEP Energy Services Ltd. operates as an oilfield service company that provides fracturing and coiled tubing solutions in Canada and the United States. It applies fit-for-purpose coiled tubing, pumping, and hydraulic fracturing technology to enhance reservoir performance in well stimulation and intervention projects for clients operating in unconventional oil, gas, and liquids rich plays.
Featured Article: Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for STEP Energy Services Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for STEP Energy Services Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.