Beatcoin (CURRENCY:XBTS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 25th. In the last week, Beatcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Beatcoin has a total market capitalization of $37,917.00 and $0.00 worth of Beatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Beatcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0249 or 0.00000318 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.82 or 0.02272207 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00010459 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007224 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004506 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00001957 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00001320 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Beatcoin (XBTS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 2nd, 2016. Beatcoin’s total supply is 2,524,686 coins and its circulating supply is 1,524,686 coins. The official website for Beatcoin is beatcoin.info. Beatcoin’s official Twitter account is @Beats_coin.
Beatcoin Coin Trading
Beatcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beatcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beatcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beatcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.