Fujinto (CURRENCY:NTO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 25th. In the last week, Fujinto has traded 16.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Fujinto token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and HitBTC. Fujinto has a total market capitalization of $2,352.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Fujinto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.57 or 0.00414790 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.67 or 0.01619261 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00225207 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005092 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00001375 BTC.
Fujinto was first traded on August 10th, 2017. Fujinto’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,802,448 tokens. The official website for Fujinto is fujinto.io. Fujinto’s official Twitter account is @FUJINTO_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Fujinto Token Trading
Fujinto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fujinto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fujinto should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fujinto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fujinto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fujinto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.