Carboncoin (CURRENCY:CARBON) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. One Carboncoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Carboncoin has traded 21% higher against the dollar. Carboncoin has a total market capitalization of $411,891.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Carboncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $93.22 or 0.01812100 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00001305 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00013740 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002294 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00001482 BTC.
Carboncoin Coin Profile
Carboncoin (CRYPTO:CARBON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2014. Carboncoin’s total supply is 15,392,022,511 coins. Carboncoin’s official Twitter account is @TrueCarbonCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Carboncoin’s official website is carboncoin.cc.
Buying and Selling Carboncoin
Carboncoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carboncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carboncoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Carboncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Carboncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carboncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.