eosBLACK (CURRENCY:BLACK) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. Over the last week, eosBLACK has traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. eosBLACK has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $4,869.00 worth of eosBLACK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eosBLACK token can currently be purchased for about $0.0171 or 0.00000332 BTC on major exchanges including Cashierest, DragonEX, Bancor Network and BigONE.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006995 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.18 or 0.00372830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002495 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019534 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.08 or 0.01673225 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.08 or 0.00254343 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005985 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.91 or 0.00425908 BTC.
eosBLACK’s genesis date was August 21st, 2018. eosBLACK’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens. eosBLACK’s official Twitter account is @EOSBLACK_IO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for eosBLACK is medium.com/@eosblack. The official website for eosBLACK is eosblack.io.
Buying and Selling eosBLACK
eosBLACK can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bancor Network, DragonEX and Cashierest. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosBLACK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eosBLACK should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eosBLACK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eosBLACK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosBLACK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.