ERA (CURRENCY:ERA) traded 23.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. During the last seven days, ERA has traded 38% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ERA coin can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. ERA has a total market cap of $0.00 and $12.00 worth of ERA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006995 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.18 or 0.00372830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002495 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019534 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.08 or 0.01673225 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.08 or 0.00254343 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005985 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.91 or 0.00425908 BTC.
ERA’s total supply is 6,022,910 coins. The official website for ERA is www.eranetwork.net. The Reddit community for ERA is /r/blakestar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ERA’s official Twitter account is @blakestarcoin.
Buying and Selling ERA
ERA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ERA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ERA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.