AceD (CURRENCY:ACED) traded up 26% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. AceD has a market cap of $69,109.00 and $477.00 worth of AceD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, AceD has traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One AceD coin can now be bought for about $0.0293 or 0.00000582 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded down 75.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded up 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
AceD Coin Profile
AceD (ACED) is a coin. AceD’s total supply is 2,557,502 coins and its circulating supply is 2,354,922 coins. AceD’s official message board is medium.com/@acedcoin. AceD’s official Twitter account is @AcedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AceD is www.acedcoin.com.
AceD Coin Trading
AceD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AceD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AceD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AceD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AceD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AceD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.