Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 15th. One Arcblock token can now be purchased for about $0.27 or 0.00005307 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, CoinBene, IDEX and BitMart. Arcblock has a market cap of $26.47 million and $14.76 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Arcblock has traded 3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00380087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $59.98 or 0.01184926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00213137 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005834 BTC.
Arcblock launched on January 6th, 2018. Arcblock’s total supply is 186,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,554,305 tokens. The official website for Arcblock is www.arcblock.io. Arcblock’s official Twitter account is @ArcBlock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Arcblock is /r/arcblock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene, Kucoin, Gate.io, Bibox, DragonEX, OKEx, Cobinhood, Huobi, BitMart, DDEX, Bithumb and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Arcblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.