Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. Over the last week, Flash has traded down 16.4% against the dollar. One Flash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0038 or 0.00000074 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Flash has a total market cap of $3.42 million and $33,432.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00383309 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019556 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002280 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.01365838 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.14 or 0.00216502 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006016 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000135 BTC.
Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Flash is flashcoin.io. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Flash Coin Trading
Flash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Flash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.