GeyserCoin (CURRENCY:GSR) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One GeyserCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0183 or 0.00000364 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Crex24. Over the last week, GeyserCoin has traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar. GeyserCoin has a total market capitalization of $18,983.00 and $52.00 worth of GeyserCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- RSGPcoin (RSGP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00100025 BTC.
GSR is a coin. GeyserCoin’s total supply is 1,038,938 coins and its circulating supply is 1,038,608 coins. The official website for GeyserCoin is geysercoin.com. GeyserCoin’s official Twitter account is @GeyserCoin_Dev and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GeyserCoin Coin Trading
GeyserCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeyserCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeyserCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GeyserCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeyserCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeyserCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.