GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. GrandCoin has a total market cap of $63,397.00 and $0.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, GrandCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One GrandCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $78.99 or 0.01562696 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002344 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00012992 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002154 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002988 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00001793 BTC.
GDC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 13th, 2013. GrandCoin’s total supply is 884,125,802 coins. GrandCoin’s official Twitter account is @GDCPool. GrandCoin’s official website is grandcoin.info.
GrandCoin Coin Trading
GrandCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GrandCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GrandCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.