Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded down 15.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One Lambda token can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00002023 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMax, Huobi, Bilaxy and Hotbit. During the last seven days, Lambda has traded up 61.6% against the U.S. dollar. Lambda has a market cap of $51.20 million and $14.08 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00380087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $59.98 or 0.01184926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00213137 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005834 BTC.
Lambda’s total supply is 6,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Lambda is medium.com/@Lambdaim. Lambda’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Lambda is www.lambda.im.
Lambda Token Trading
Lambda can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax, Hotbit, Bilaxy and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lambda should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lambda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.