Show (CURRENCY:SHOW) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. During the last week, Show has traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Show has a total market cap of $0.00 and $202,982.00 worth of Show was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Show token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000031 BTC on major exchanges including DigiFinex, BigONE and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $651.93 or 0.12649323 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00046520 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002324 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00026010 BTC.
SHOW is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 8th, 2018. Show’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. Show’s official Twitter account is @show_coin. The official website for Show is www.show.one.
Show Token Trading
Show can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, DigiFinex and BigONE. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Show directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Show should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Show using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Show Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Show and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.