SounDAC (CURRENCY:XSD) traded down 9.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 15th. In the last week, SounDAC has traded 23.7% lower against the US dollar. One SounDAC coin can now be purchased for $0.0586 or 0.00001160 BTC on exchanges. SounDAC has a total market capitalization of $854,929.00 and $320.00 worth of SounDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00106184 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00012228 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00008390 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00001563 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000082 BTC.
SounDAC (CRYPTO:XSD) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. SounDAC’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. The official message board for SounDAC is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html. SounDAC’s official Twitter account is @MuseBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SounDAC is soundac.io.
SounDAC Coin Trading
SounDAC can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SounDAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SounDAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SounDAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SounDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SounDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.