TTC Protocol (CURRENCY:TTC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 15th. TTC Protocol has a total market cap of $32.84 million and $44.98 million worth of TTC Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, TTC Protocol has traded down 8.4% against the dollar. One TTC Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00002230 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, Bibox, UEX and BitForex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $81.14 or 0.01577527 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002398 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00001162 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012734 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00011249 BTC.
TTC Protocol Token Profile
TTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 29th, 2014. TTC Protocol’s total supply is 549,999,996 tokens and its circulating supply is 286,299,514 tokens. The Reddit community for TTC Protocol is /r/TTC_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TTC Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ttceco and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TTC Protocol is www.ttc.eco. The official message board for TTC Protocol is medium.com/ttc-official-blog.
Buying and Selling TTC Protocol
TTC Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, BitForex, DEx.top and UEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TTC Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TTC Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TTC Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TTC Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TTC Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.