USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 15th. USD Coin has a market cap of $259.29 million and $44.54 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One USD Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00019787 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, LATOKEN, Crex24 and SouthXchange. Over the last seven days, USD Coin has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.09 or 0.03208530 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00121866 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00040805 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00011231 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004671 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
USD Coin (CRYPTO:USDC) is a token. Its genesis date was May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 259,927,862 tokens and its circulating supply is 259,384,911 tokens. USD Coin’s official message board is medium.com/centre-blog. USD Coin’s official website is www.centre.io/usdc. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io.
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Korbit, Coinsuper, Coinbase Pro, CPDAX, Crex24, Poloniex, Kucoin, LATOKEN, Hotbit, OKEx, SouthXchange, FCoin and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy USD Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.