Vitae (CURRENCY:VITAE) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. One Vitae coin can currently be purchased for $0.36 or 0.00006957 BTC on popular exchanges. Vitae has a total market cap of $5.25 million and $7,187.00 worth of Vitae was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Vitae has traded down 24.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00019079 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00016207 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Vitae (CRYPTO:VITAE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 9th, 2018. Vitae’s total supply is 14,671,062 coins and its circulating supply is 14,669,836 coins. The official website for Vitae is www.vitaetoken.io. The Reddit community for Vitae is /r/VitaeTeam and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Vitae’s official Twitter account is @OfficialVitae and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Vitae
Vitae can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vitae directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vitae should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vitae using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vitae Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vitae and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.