Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. Over the last week, Vsync has traded down 27.7% against the U.S. dollar. Vsync has a market capitalization of $137,614.00 and $2.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Vsync coin can now be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00021296 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00020974 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004370 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00013910 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002150 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00010582 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00114202 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Vsync Coin Profile
Vsync (CRYPTO:VSX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 29th, 2017. Vsync’s total supply is 168,332,594 coins and its circulating supply is 160,559,294 coins. Vsync’s official website is vsync.pw. Vsync’s official Twitter account is @VsyncCrypto.
Buying and Selling Vsync
Vsync can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vsync directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vsync should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vsync using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vsync and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.