Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded up 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 16th. Byteball Bytes has a market capitalization of $23.46 million and approximately $10,000.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be bought for about $34.55 or 0.00962292 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006340 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.41 or 0.00383598 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.86 or 0.01104143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.75 or 0.00212547 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006125 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Byteball Bytes is medium.com/byteball. The Reddit community for Byteball Bytes is /r/byteball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Byteball Bytes’ official website is byteball.org.
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.