Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. One Celer Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0174 or 0.00000342 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, TOKOK, Gate.io and Binance. During the last week, Celer Network has traded down 5.3% against the dollar. Celer Network has a market cap of $34.66 million and approximately $4.33 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $642.53 or 0.12668489 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00042574 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002404 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00027145 BTC.
Celer Network Profile
Celer Network is a token. Celer Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,997,377,673 tokens. Celer Network’s official website is www.celer.network/#. Celer Network’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Celer Network
Celer Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bilaxy, Gate.io and TOKOK. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Celer Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Celer Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.