FundRequest (CURRENCY:FND) traded down 25% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 16th. In the last week, FundRequest has traded down 39% against the U.S. dollar. One FundRequest token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000026 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and CoinBene. FundRequest has a total market capitalization of $62,315.00 and approximately $156.00 worth of FundRequest was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006340 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.46 or 0.00384103 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002234 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.14 or 0.01108259 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00212435 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00001527 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006069 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000135 BTC.
FundRequest’s genesis date was November 28th, 2016. FundRequest’s total supply is 98,611,464 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,782,545 tokens. FundRequest’s official message board is blog.fundrequest.io. The Reddit community for FundRequest is /r/fundrequest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FundRequest’s official website is fundrequest.io. FundRequest’s official Twitter account is @fundrequest_io.
FundRequest Token Trading
FundRequest can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FundRequest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FundRequest should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FundRequest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FundRequest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FundRequest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.